Search the Geek-Speak.
- The Hauser Design Group on Thumbtack
- Giving Back 2013 Results
- Help Wanted
- Giving Back 2013
- Use QR codes more effectively in 10 seconds.
- The cartoon orgy: a bold new marketing strategy
- Dissecting Social Media
- Jackknifed Semi on Interstate 39! Community responds.
- AJ Hauser to present August 15th, 2012 at the 10th Annual Employer’s Conference.
- One-Time Vinyl Sign Offer – 30% Off
- Analytics (5)
- Branding (11)
- Client Case Study (7)
- Email (5)
- General Geek-Speak (7)
- Graphic Design (8)
- Hosting (8)
- Mobile, Smartphone or Tablet (3)
- Press & Activities (7)
- Scams (1)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (9)
- Social Media (6)
- Vinyl Signage & Vehicle Lettering (2)
- Website Design & Development (16)
Category Archives: Mobile, Smartphone or Tablet
These articles focus on mobile based technology, such as dotMobi extensions, understanding and designing for the mobile web, converting your current site for phone and tablet viewing and reaching the maximum audience via mobile devices (mobile, mobile web, mCommerce, cell phones, smartphone, tablets, ipad).
The term “app” has become synonymous with smartphones – but the real question is this: Does your company NEED an app? In a word… No. About AJ HauserAJ Hauser owns and operates The Hauser Design Group. He has worked with … Continue reading →
About AJ Hauser
AJ Hauser owns and operates The Hauser Design Group. He has worked with several small and medium sized businesses as a marketing consultant, and is a passionate disciple of design, branding, SEO, social media marketing, web standards and development. His portfolio features work from both local and national brands, and he can't wait to hear from you.